E-Vision Business Center is a proud mentor to its small business ConceptNerds protégé program. We have provided training in technical, managerial, business development, digital media and financial systems to develop or enhance our protégés’ capabilities as commercial and government contractors. We have developed long-term relationships with firms that benefit our government customers, our protégés, and the E-Vision organization.
We are constantly looking to enhance and expand our ConceptNerds mentor-protege programs and assess new potential start-up partners who share our commitment to serving customers and our community. Our partner registration process allows start-up companies in reduced-wealth communities to include information critical to our protege selection process. Additional criteria in selection of new ConceptNerds include the following:
We are constantly looking to enhance and expand our mentor-protégé programs and assess new potential partners who share our commitment to serving our customers. Our sponsor registration process allows companies that are registering with PLI for the first time to include information critical to our protégé selection process.
- Under 30 years old
- Business is less than 3 years
- Have a desire to incorporate emerging technology in their business model
- Willingness to Intern with E-Vision Business Center
- Desire to Obtain Local, State, Federal and Commercial contracts
- Must complete 20 hours of community service with Center Not-for-Profit Partners